This recipe is so incredibly easy to make ahead and then just have flavorful, moist chicken whenever I want. I usually make a ton for dinner the first night and then save the leftovers for things like tacos, burritos, taco salad and lunch for the next few days. Yum!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (Optional. Don't use for Paleo or Whole30)
- parsley or cilantro to sprinkle on top
- Place chicken breasts in oven safe dish
- Pour salsa on (can use more or less to taste)
- Sprinkle cheese and/or herbs
- Cover with tin foil or oven safe lid
- Bake at 375 for 60-70 minutes
- Enjoy immediately or save for dinner to eat plain or on things like tacos, taco salad, enchiladas, tostadas, burritos, etc.
Keywords: Easy, Make-Ahead, Flavorful, Moist