Lemon Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
These garlic roasted potatoes have a slight hint of lemon, herbs and Parmesan cheese. Plus, they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Perfection!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Clean Eating
- 3 lb red potatoes (washed and halved)
- 2 Tbl olive oil
- 2 Tbl butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Real Salt *
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 large cloves garlic (minced)
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 Cup good quality Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves and stems (chopped fine)
- about 1/3 Cup extra parsley leaves to finish
- Heat the oven to 375 F. Have a large baking sheet ready.
- Place the halved potatoes in a large bowl.
- Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, butter, salt, rosemary, basil, paprika, black pepper, garlic, lemon juice and zest, Parmesan and 1/2 c parsley.
- Spray the baking sheet with nonstick or brush it with oil and arrange the potatoes on it cut-side down.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then stir the potatoes. Return them to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender and the cut-sides are golden brown.
- Toss with the extra parsley leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.
Keywords: Roasted, Crispy, Tender, Favorite