Paleo Bread Machine Recipe
This easy almond flour bread machine recipe makes a delicious, all-purpose loaf you can slice and enjoy anytime. The best part is your bread machine does most of the work!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours + 15 Minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Bread
- Cuisine: Paleo
- Combine the Chia seeds and tablespoon of flax meal in a bowl. Stir in the water and set aside. The mixture will thicken into a gel as it stands.
- Melt the coconut oil and let it cool down to lukewarm. Whisk in the eggs, almond milk and maple syrup or honey.
- Whisk in the Chia seed and flax meal gel. When it’s well combined, pour it into the pan of the bread maker.
- Stir the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, salt and 1/4 cup of flax meal together.
- Thoroughly mix the cream of tartar and baking soda. Add it to the other dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bread machine. Make a little well on top and add the yeast.
- Start the machine on the Whole Grain cycle for a 2 lb. loaf.
The cook time is approximate because it varies greatly from one machine to another and if you like a light or dark crust, etc.
Keywords: grain-free, easy, all-purpose, healthy