This easy almond flour bread machine recipe makes a delicious, all-purpose loaf you can slice and enjoy anytime. The best part is your bread machine does most of the work!
- 4 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp flax meal
- 3/4 Cup + 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1/2 Cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 Cups almond flour
- 1 1/4 Cups tapioca flour
- 1/3 Cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp Real Salt
- 1/4 Cups flax meal
- 2 tsp cream of tartar mixed well with:
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp bread machine yeast
- Combine the Chia seeds and tablespoon of flax meal in a bowl. Stir in the water and set aside. The mixture will thicken into a gel as it stands.
- Melt the coconut oil and let it cool down to lukewarm. Whisk in the eggs, almond milk and maple syrup or honey.
- Whisk in the Chia seed and flax meal gel. When it's well combined, pour it into the pan of the bread maker.
- Stir the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, salt and 1/4 cup of flax meal together.
- Thoroughly mix the cream of tartar and baking soda. Add it to the other dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bread machine. Make a little well on top and add the yeast.
- Start the machine on the Whole Grain cycle for a 2 lb. loaf.
The cook time is approximate because it varies greatly from one machine to another and if you like a light or dark crust, etc.
Keywords: grain-free, easy, all-purpose, healthy