Here is a great Paleo bread machine recipe. Are you trying to eat Paleo but missing bread like crazy? This easy recipe makes a delicious, all-purpose loaf you can slice and enjoy anytime. The best part is your bread machine does most of the work!
One of the hardest things about eating Paleo is giving up bread. When even a simple sandwich was off the menu, I realized this new way of eating was going to require some huge lifestyle changes. It was more than I was prepared for. I knew having a good recipe would help me stick with it. Since I love using my bread machine and there are almost no recipes online for Paleo bread using a bread machine, I set out to come up with my own.Print
This easy almond flour bread machine recipe makes a delicious, all-purpose loaf you can slice and enjoy anytime. The best part is your bread machine does most of the work!
- 4 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- ¾ Cup + 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ Cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- ½ Cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 2 Cups almond flour
- 1 ¼ Cups tapioca flour
- ⅓ Cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Real Salt
- ¼ Cups flax meal
- 2 teaspoon cream of tartar mixed well with:
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Combine the Chia seeds and tablespoon of flax meal in a bowl. Stir in the water and set aside. The mixture will thicken into a gel as it stands.
- Melt the coconut oil and let it cool down to lukewarm. Whisk in the eggs, almond milk and maple syrup or honey.
- Whisk in the Chia seed and flax meal gel. When it's well combined, pour it into the pan of the bread maker.
- Stir the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, salt and ¼ cup of flax meal together.
- Thoroughly mix the cream of tartar and baking soda. Add it to the other dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bread machine. Make a little well on top and add the yeast.
- Start the machine on the Whole Grain cycle for a 2 lb. loaf.
The cook time is approximate because it varies greatly from one machine to another and if you like a light or dark crust, etc.
Keywords: grain-free, easy, all-purpose, healthy