These crepes are quick and easy and are actually pliable.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together coconut milk, coconut oil and eggs.
- Add tapioca flour, coconut flour and a pinch of salt. Beat until smooth, the batter should be thin. If it’s not thin, add some water.
- Heat oil in a crepe pan over medium heat. When pan is hot pour ¼ cup of batter for each crepe, tilt the pan in a circular motion to spread the batter evenly.
- Cook crepe for about 2 minutes, or until bottom is golden brown. Turn crepe and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Top with fruit and maple syrup .
Keywords: Paleo, quick, easy, pliable