These paleo pancakes are nice and fluffy, they taste great with any toppings you would like.
- ¼ Cup Tapioca Flour *
- ¼ Cup Almond Flour *
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour *
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Real Salt *
- ½ Banana (mashed about 3 Tbl)
- 1 Tbl Coconut Oil
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ tsp White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ Cup Coconut Milk *
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the tapioca flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the mashed banana, oil, eggs, and vinegar and stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk and whisk in until batter is smooth.
- Heat a greased skillet on medium – medium/high heat.
- When skillet is hot, pour the batter into rounds in the pan. You should have enough batter to make 8 pancakes. Let the pancakes cook until the batter starts bubbling up on top and edges are set. Flip and cook for another 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
Keywords: Paleo, fluffy, healthy