These paleo pancakes are nice and fluffy, they taste great with any toppings you would like.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the tapioca flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the mashed banana, oil, eggs, and vinegar and stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk and whisk in until batter is smooth.
- Heat a greased skillet on medium – medium/high heat.
- When skillet is hot, pour the batter into rounds in the pan. You should have enough batter to make 8 pancakes. Let the pancakes cook until the batter starts bubbling up on top and edges are set. Flip and cook for another 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
Keywords: Paleo, fluffy, healthy