These fries are made of sweet potatoes, they are thinly sliced and cooked to a crisp. They are well seasoned for taste.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the arrowroot starch, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into thin, long slices, about 1/4" thick.
- The thinner your slices, the crispier your fries will be.
- Place the sliced sweet potatoes in a bowl.
- Pour the spice/arrowroot mixture on top of the sweet potatoes and toss until well coated.
- Drizzle the coconut oil over the potatoes and toss until evenly distributed.
- Lay out the sweet potatoes on the parchment lined sheets, spaced out in even layers and not touching, if possible.
- Bake on the top racks of the oven for 20 minutes, remove and turn the sweet potatoes over with a spatula, then finish cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Fries are done when the flesh starts to look bubbly and turns golden brown in spots.
Keywords: baked, Paleo, easy, cripsy, healthy