These wings have an Asian flair and are sticky, saucy, sweet, and tangy. They are so easy to whip up, SO flavorful, and are fall off the bone tender.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for wings in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes, or until thick and glossy. Do not let cook for too long or mixture will caramelize and become hard.
- While the sauce is thickening, pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Lightly oil a 9x13 baking dish. Lay the wings in the dish in a single layer. Make sure they aren't touching.
- Pour the sauce over the wings, using a basting brush to spread the sauce over all surfaces.
- Bake the wings in the preheated oven for 1 hour on the top rack, turning the wings over after 40 minutes have passed.
- Remove from oven. The sauce will thicken as the wings start to cool down. Turn wings to thoroughly coat in sauce before serving.
Keywords: Baked, Sweet, Tangy