These honey lime sesame Paleo wings will help you enjoy an Asian style food. These Paleo chicken wings have an Asian flair and are sticky, saucy, sweet, and tangy. They are so easy to whip up, SO flavorful, and are fall-off-the-bone tender. Pair this chicken with cauliflower rice and you have satisfying Paleo meal.
One of the things I like about this recipe is that it’s sweet, not spicy. So, you don’t have to dip it in the blue cheese dip, that doesn’t fit into a lot of diets. Plus, everything you need is in one dish and you don’t need a dip at all.
I love how the sauce gets all nice and caramelized. If you don’t like coconut aminos or don’t have them, a clean balsamic vinegar will be a pretty darn good substitute. You may just want to use a little less honey, which is actually a bonus for many people.
I also love how there isn’t much prep time and most of the time is spent with the wings baking in the oven, so you can choose what you want to do with your “free” time while your dinner or appetizer cooks.
How would you eat these? As an appetizer, on game day, or as a main dish with some sides? Is there another recipe you would like us to try? Leave any suggestions in the comments below and we see what we can come up with!
You may also like these recipes:Print
Honey Lime Sesame Paleo Wings Recipe
These wings have an Asian flair and are sticky, saucy, sweet, and tangy. They are so easy to whip up, SO flavorful, and are fall off the bone tender.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 80 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Asian
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for wings in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes, or until thick and glossy. Do not let cook for too long or mixture will caramelize and become hard.
- While the sauce is thickening, pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish. Lay the wings in the dish in a single layer. Make sure they aren’t touching.
- Pour the sauce over the wings, using a basting brush to spread the sauce over all surfaces.
- Bake the wings in the preheated oven for 1 hour on the top rack, turning the wings over after 40 minutes have passed.
- Remove from oven. The sauce will thicken as the wings start to cool down. Turn wings to thoroughly coat in sauce before serving.
Keywords: Baked, Sweet, Tangy