This only has 8 ingredients and I can make it so fast. It's so good with either sugar and pecans on top or chocolate chips in it!
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable oil of choice, such as coconut oil
- 3 Large, Ripe Bananas
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 2 Cups White All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Chocolate Chips
- I usually just throw all of the ingredients into my Kitchen Aid but you can also do this by hand in a mixing bowl. First cream your sugar and oil together. Next add your bananas and eggs.
- Make sure it is well mixed. It will still be a little lumpy from the bananas but just make sure there are not any major chunks.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together in separate bowl and then mix with the wet ingredients. (Most of the time I skip this step and just throw them all in together and mine still turn out fine.)
- Lastly, add the vanilla. Mix one more time. Pour into a greased bread pan /loaf pan. This next part is optional, but I like to sprinkle mine with a little bit of sugar on top and sometimes some pecans. Depends on what mood I’m in.
- Now bake the bread at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes and then turn it down to 275 degrees and cook about another 20. Check to see if its done by sticking a toothpick in the middle. If it comes out clean then its done!
- Pop out of pan immediately and let cool on a wire rack for about 5-10 minutes then serve hot.
Keywords: quick, easy, healthy