The good news is that you can make your own breakfast energy bars. Because they are so much less expensive you eat as many as you want. You can also make them as big as you want and only eat one. I did the calculations and it costs about half as much to make larabars as it does to buy them. I even have several recipes for Larabar copy cat recipes. Energy bar recipes are actually very quick and easy to make and a lot less expensive to make than they are to buy.
These Whole30 breakfast energy bar recipes are also very good for snacks in between meals and not just for breakfast. My husband and son who are diabetics can also eat them especially in between meals, because they have no added sugar and raise their blood sugar just the right amount. They don’t make their blood sugar spike too high either, so we eat a lot of Lara bar copy cats around our house.
Notice that a couple of these recipes call for chocolate chips but the recipes do say that they are optional. Just remember they are optional and that means that you do not have to use them. So don’t put the chocolate chips in the recipes if they are optional. Chocolate chips are NOT Whole30 because they have added sugar, raw cacao is pretty bitter and nasty without added sugar of some sort.
If you have ever wondered if raw natural cacao powder is Whole30. If you’ve ever wondered why chocolate is not allowed on a Whole30 diet. Read this interesting blog about. The blog post is titled “The Great Cocoa Debate”.
I hope you find some of these recipes helpful in planning your Whole 30 breakfast meals.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 of the Best Ever Whole30 Breakfast Energy Bar Recipes
- 1. Whole30 Simple and Clean Lara Bars Recipe
- 2. Whole30 Toasted Coconut and Chocolate Homemade Larabars Recipe
- 3. Whole30 Toasted Cashew Coconut Bars Recipe
- 4. Whole30 Cashew Protein Bars Recipe
- 5. Whole30 Raw Caramel Apple Pie Bars Recipe
- 6. Homemade Whole30 Larabars Recipe
- 7. Whole30 Toasted Almond and Date Larabars Recipe
- 8. Whole30 Cashew Larabar Bites Recipe
- 9. Whole30 Homemade Apple Cashew Bars Recipe
- 10. Whole30 Blueberry Muffin Larabar Balls Recipe
- 11. Whole30 Carrot Cake Larabar Bites Recipe
- 12. Whole30 Nut Energy Bars Recipe
25 of the Best Ever Whole30 Breakfast Energy Bar Recipes