I can’t believe I found 25 Whole30 one dish breakfast hash recipes. Now the clincher is that unfortunately a lot of them are made with sweet potatoes, my I never had an idea so many people eat sweet potatoes for breakfast. I also have a few breakfast hash recipes made with other main ingredients besides sweet potatoes, like carrots, squash, brussel sprouts and broccoli.
Some of these Whole 30 breakfast hash recipes have other things added to the main ingredient too such as bacon, sausage, chicken or ground beef. You can’t forget all of the flavorful ingredients added too like onions, peppers and spices and a lot of these recipes have an egg on top.
With these breakfast hash recipes you have a very well rounded meal with complex carbs, protein, fruits and vegetables and lots of flavor but no sugar or dairy.
You have got to try all of these recipes because they are all a little bit different. You can get a lot of ideas from these recipes to make up your own favorite Whole 30 breakfast hash recipe.
I know a big complaint in the community is that they are tired of eggs and want a good nutritious low carb meal without eggs so you can just leave the eggs off of any of these recipes if you want to.
I also have more Whole30 breakfast recipes for you to check out, some with eggs and some without eggs. The links are below for your convenience.
- 1. Roasted Carrot Hash Recipe with Ground Beef and Bacon
- 2. Brussels Sprout and Bacon Hash Recipe
- 3. Turkey, Apple and Broccoli Breakfast Hash Recipe
- 4. Butternut Squash Noodle Hash Recipe
- 5. Roasted Poblano, Sausage and Sweet Potato Hash Recipe
- 6. Whole 30 California Avocado Sweet Potato Hash Recipe
- 7. Sweet Potato Hash Recipe
- 8. Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash Recipe
- 9. Breakfast Hash Recipe
- 10. Breakfast Hash Recipe
- 11. Caramelized Sweet Potato Apple Hash Browns Recipe
- 12. Sweet Potato and Chicken Hash Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 13-25