This Paleo pumpkin muffins recipe is grain-free, dairy-free and fat-free. Pumpkin puree is used and makes oil unnecessary. Three different Paleo flours are used to give this Paleo pumpkin muffins recipe a texture more consistent with a traditional muffin. I used coconut palm sugar mixed with spices to give the muffins a cinnamon sugar sort of topping, though if you didn’t find this to be consistent with your Paleo definition, you could just use the spices. I think it really gives it a texture it needs as well as a little sweetness.
This is a delicious fall snack or treat. It is great for the Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas season. These muffins are so good you and friends won’t even notice that they are Paleo. I think it is time to make these muffins and a cup of Paleo hot cocoa and cuddle up on the couch. Hmm. Sounds fantastic!
If you like this, please:
- Share it on Pinterest
- Join my Paleo Recipes Facebook group
- Join my weekly Paleo Recipes Email Newsletter
- Follow my Pinterest Paleo Recipes board
- View my Paleo recipes index
My Natural Family
These paleo pumpkin muffins are grain-free, dairy-free and fat-free. Pumpkin puree is used and makes oil unnecessary. Three different paleo flours are used to give these muffins a texture more consistent with a traditional muffin. I used coconut palm sugar mixed with spices to give the muffins a cinnamon sugar sort of topping, though if you didn't find this to be consistent with your paleo definition, you could just use the spices. I think it really gives it a texture it needs as well as a little sweetness.
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 C. Almond Flour
- 1/4 C. Tapioca Flour
- 2 1/2 T. Coconut Flour
- 1 t. Baking Powder
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/4 t. Real Salt
- 1 1/2 t. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 C. Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Eggs
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 2 T. Honey
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 1/2 T. Coconut Palm Sugar
- 3/4 t. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8 wells of a muffin tin([preferably
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, tapioca flour, Coconut
- Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In another bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla, and honey
- until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk in until mixture is smooth.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes before baking so that the coconut flour can
- fully absorb the liquid.
- Divide the batter between the 8 greased muffin tins, using a scoop to
- distribute the batter so that the tops are rounded.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut palm sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the tops of the muffins.
- Bake muffins in preheated oven for 18-21 minutes. Muffins are done when they
- are firm to the touch on top.
- Let sit for one minute on the counter and then run a knife around the edges
- of each muffin to loosen. They should loosen quite easily if you used a
- non-stick pan and greased it well.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
Check out this recipe on Instagram:
Did you make this recipe? Take a photo and post on Instagram using hashtag @mynaturalfamily and if we like it, we'll add your Instagram post at the bottom of this page!
This Paleo pumpkin muffins recipe is up on my blog. To find the recipe, go to mynaturalfamily.com and search for pumpkin. #recipe #recipeoftheday #cookie #pumpkin #food #cooking #delish #instagood #instafood #yum #paleo #cleaneating #glutenfree #paleoapproved #cavemandiet #paleodiet #wholefood #primal #paleoporn #lovecooking #healthy #healthyrecipes #cleanfood #cleaneats #healthyeating