This Paleo pumpkin muffins recipe is grain-free, dairy-free and fat-free. Pumpkin puree is used and makes oil unnecessary. Three different Paleo flours are used to give this Paleo pumpkin muffins recipe a texture more consistent with a traditional muffin. I used coconut palm sugar mixed with spices to give the muffins a cinnamon sugar sort of topping, though if you didn’t find this to be consistent with your Paleo definition, you could just use the spices. I think it really gives it a texture it needs as well as a little sweetness.
This is a delicious fall snack or treat. It is great for the Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas season. These muffins are so good you and friends won’t even notice that they are Paleo. I think it is time to make these muffins and a cup of Paleo hot cocoa and cuddle up on the couch. Hmm. Sounds fantastic!
If you like this, please:
- Share it on Pinterest
- Join my Paleo Recipes Facebook group
- Join my weekly Paleo Recipes Email Newsletter
- Follow my Pinterest Paleo Recipes board
- View my Paleo recipes index
My Natural Family
These paleo pumpkin muffins are grain-free, dairy-free and fat-free. Pumpkin puree is used and makes oil unnecessary. Three different paleo flours are used to give these muffins a texture more consistent with a traditional muffin. I used coconut palm sugar mixed with spices to give the muffins a cinnamon sugar sort of topping, though if you didn't find this to be consistent with your paleo definition, you could just use the spices. I think it really gives it a texture it needs as well as a little sweetness.
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 C. Almond Flour
- 1/4 C. Tapioca Flour
- 2 1/2 T. Coconut Flour
- 1 t. Baking Powder
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/4 t. Real Salt
- 1 1/2 t. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 C. Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Eggs
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 2 T. Honey
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 1/2 T. Coconut Palm Sugar
- 3/4 t. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8 wells of a muffin tin([preferably
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, tapioca flour, Coconut
- Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In another bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla, and honey
- until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk in until mixture is smooth.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes before baking so that the coconut flour can
- fully absorb the liquid.
- Divide the batter between the 8 greased muffin tins, using a scoop to
- distribute the batter so that the tops are rounded.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut palm sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the tops of the muffins.
- Bake muffins in preheated oven for 18-21 minutes. Muffins are done when they
- are firm to the touch on top.
- Let sit for one minute on the counter and then run a knife around the edges
- of each muffin to loosen. They should loosen quite easily if you used a
- non-stick pan and greased it well.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
Check out this recipe on Instagram:
Did you make this recipe? Take a photo and post on Instagram using hashtag @mynaturalfamily and I will follow you!
This Paleo pumpkin muffins recipe is up on my blog. To find the recipe, go to mynaturalfamily.com and search for pumpkin. #recipe #recipeoftheday #cookie #pumpkin #food #cooking #delish #instagood #instafood #yum #paleo #cleaneating #glutenfree #paleoapproved #cavemandiet #paleodiet #wholefood #primal #paleoporn #lovecooking #healthy #healthyrecipes #cleanfood #cleaneats #healthyeating