In the morning we had breakfast – and when it came time to decide what everyone wanted to eat, it was unanimous. We all wanted pancakes. This Paleo pancake recipe makes it possible for everyone to have the same meal in the morning. Not to mention the fact it is packed full of bananas! This is very light and fluffy Paleo pancakes; you could never tell they are super-healthy compared to “normal” pancakes.
As a side note for this specific recipe: These pancakes need to be cooked at a somewhat lower temperature than regular pancakes to help them set a little better before flipping. Take care to not let the heat rise above medium.
It may be a little more work to get out and measure three types of Paleo flours, but you really do get the best of all three types of flours and minimize the negative aspects of each type of flour. It makes it so you can’t taste any one type of flour.*Please note that most of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase, you will receive the same price, but I will receive a little money for referring you to the product. This helps keep this blog free for you. I truly appreciate you supporting my blog.
These pancakes are so filling, compared to normal pancakes. I am always so full after eating them and often eat them for dinner with some Paleo bacon and some fruit, like the blueberries shown in this image. I also love that they are a good way to get healthy carbs on the Paleo diet. I used to be so afraid of carbs before I went on the Paleo diet. Then I discovered that good carbs are – well, good for me. And there’s something about the satisfaction you get from eating healthy carbs that really helps give you energy throughout the day.
I love to have fluffy paleo pancakes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! They are so versatile, you can have so many different toppings with them depending what you are feeling at the moment. What are your favorite toppings for your pancakes? Are you a waffle or pancake person?
If you like these Fluffy Paleo Pancakes, you may also like these recipes:Print
These paleo pancakes are nice and fluffy, they taste great with any toppings you would like.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the tapioca flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the mashed banana, oil, eggs, and vinegar and stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk and whisk in until batter is smooth.
- Heat a greased skillet on medium – medium/high heat.
- When skillet is hot, pour the batter into rounds in the pan. You should have enough batter to make 8 pancakes. Let the pancakes cook until the batter starts bubbling up on top and edges are set. Flip and cook for another 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.