I’m totally in love with this recipe I made up for a simple Paleo chicken curry. I love it because I can make it fast, it’s FULL of flavor and it’s even paleo. The sauce is so good you don’t even miss the carbs! Plus, it has lots of healthy vegetables and no sugar. Plus, the spices totally make it. If you haven’t tried the Spice Hunter line of spices, you are TOTALLY missing out. My eating has dramatically improved since using them. I’ve included links to the products I use so you can see more details and then either buy them on Amazon or at your local grocery store. (Personally, I have all the Spice Hunter spices on Amazon Subscribe and Save since I go through them a lot.)
This recipe really needs to be cooked in a skillet/frying pan. I’ve tried it in the oven and the crock pot and it’s just not the same. You don’t get the caramelization you get from the skillet – just make sure you have enough oil so it will caramelize.
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/Nutiva-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-15-Ounce/dp/B001EO5Q64/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1380837578&sr=8-2&keywords=nutiva+coconut+oil” ]Coconut Oil[/url]
- 10 Chicken Tenders (I put the frozen ones from Costco right in the pan)
- [url href=”http://www.mynaturalfamily.com/solutions/redmond-clay/real-salt/” title=”Why Everyone in the World Should Use Redmond Real Salt”]Real Salt[/url]
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/The-Spice-Hunter-Seasoning-1-5-Ounce/dp/B00BEQOICA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380837524&sr=8-1&keywords=spice+hunter+curry” ]Spice Hunter Curry Seasoning[/url] (a lot more than you think you need. For 10 chicken tenders, I use almost half a bottle)
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/The-Spice-Hunter-Paprika-1-8-Ounce/dp/B004LVVM2E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380837419&sr=8-1&keywords=spice+hunter+paprikahttp://” ]Spicer Hunter Smoked Paprika[/url] (about a 2 tsp. If you want more heat, add some Cayenne Pepper too)
- Zucchini, summer squash or both
- Tomatoes (preferably grape tomatoes)
- [url href=”http://www.mynaturalfamily.com/natural-health-tips/best-coconut-milk-brand/” title=”What is the Best Coconut Milk Brand?”]Natural Value Coconut Milk[/url]
- Put a good amount of coconut oil in a frying pan. You want more than you would normally use because you want the spices to caramalize and they won’t do that unless they are in the oil. Trust me. It really helps with the flavor.
- Add the chicken and spices
- Cut up the veggies then add them
- Cook until everything is cooked and golden brown. Turn off the heat then add the coconut milk and mix together. Enjoy in a bowl like soup.
The fine print: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. My Natural Family is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I try my best to be honest and will not recommend product I truly don't believe in. The advice shared in this post has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.