In the morning we had breakfast and when it came time to decide what everyone could eat it was unanimous. We all wanted pancakes. This Paleo pancake recipe makes it possible for everyone to have the same meal in the morning. Not to mention the fact it is packed full of bananas! This recipe is very fluffy and light, you could never tell they are super healthy compared to “normal” pancakes.
As a side note for this specific recipe: These pancakes need to be cooked at a somewhat lower temperature than regular pancakes to help them set a little better before flipping. Take care to not let the heat rise above medium.
I love to have pancakes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! They are so versatile, you can have so many different toppings with them depending what you are feeling in the moment. What is your favorite toppings for your pancakes? Are you a waffle or pancake person?
My Natural Family
These paleo pancakes are nice and fluffy, they taste great with any toppings you would like.
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1/4 C. Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 C. Almond Flour
- 1/4 C. Coconut Flour
- 1/2 t. Baking Soda
- 1/4 t. Real Salt
- 1/2 Small Banana, mashed(about 3 T.)
- 1 T. Coconut Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 t. Vinegar
- 1/4 C. Coconut Milk (from a carton, not can)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the tapioca flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the mashed banana, oil, eggs, and vinegar and stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk and whisk in until batter is smooth.
- Heat a greased skillet on medium – medium/high heat.
- When skillet is hot, pour the batter into rounds in the pan. You should have enough batter to make 8 pancakes. Let the pancakes cook until the batter starts bubbling up on top and edges are set. Flip and cook for another 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.