This curried zucchini chips recipe is full of flavor and zest.
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Tbl Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Ground Curry Powder
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Real Salt
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with 2 sheets of parchment paper or Silpats that have been very lightly brushed with olive oil.
- Cut the ends of the zucchini off and discard. Very thinly slice the zucchini into paper thin rounds. A mandolin is preferable for doing this, but if you don’t have one, a very sharp knife will work fine. Slice carefully!
- Place the zucchini rounds in a single layer on the prepared parchment lined baking sheets. Place them close together but don’t let the zucchini rounds touch each other.
- Brush the tops of the zucchini with olive oil.
- Combine the curry powder, garlic powder, and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over oil coated zucchini slices.
- Bake in the oven for at least 1 hour. After 1 hour, check on the chips. The time it takes for them to become crisp will vary depending on how thinly you sliced them. When they are dry and crisp, they are ready to be removed. You may need to remove a few chips at a time, letting those that aren’t quite ready cook a bit longer.
- When the chips have cooled, store in an airtight container.