These cupcakes make really good paleo cupcakes with coconut flour recipe because of the snickerdoodle flavoring. Since they are already darker in color, due to the flours used, the cinnamon goes really well with it and all the ingredients used.
*Please note that most of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase, you will receive the same price, but I will receive a little money for referring you to the product. This helps keep this blog free for you. I truly appreciate you supporting my blog.
I sprinkled the tops with a cinnamon sugar make of coconut palm sugar and cinnamon and it really gave them a fun texture. This recipe is definitely customizable with other flavors, but I went with the snickerdoodle because it was the most natural.
Cupcakes are a classic, easy and fun dessert for any birthday or another party. They can don’t even have to be for a party, cupcakes are great anytime and anywhere. I love how customizable and individual cupcakes can be. They are already portioned and can be easily distributed to everyone you want to share the deliciousness with! Whether it is to bring to your child’s school class or on a picnic, cupcakes are very versatile!
And these must be easy because my 10-year-old daughter has made them. They didn’t look quite like the picture, but they still tasted good and they were fun to make – and it doesn’t hurt that her favorite kind of cookie is snickerdoodles. So these paleo cupcakes with coconut flour were right up her alley. It was especially nice because she made these cupcakes for her little brother and made his day since he couldn’t eat what everyone else was eating.
What flavor of cupcake do you want to make with our new paleo cupcakes with coconut flour recipe? Share ideas and images with us! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!
If you like these Paleo cupcakes with coconut flour, you may also like these recipes:Print
This is a recipe for paleo cupcakes with coconut flour and they are made to taste like snickerdoodle cookies.
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup Almond Flour
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Real Salt
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ Cup Honey
- 1 Tbl Vanilla
- ½ Cup Coconut Milk (canned)
- 8 Tbl Butter (melted)
For the Buttercream:
For the cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 muffin tins with a total of 16 cupcake liners.
- Place the coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl and mix together with a whisk.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites, honey, vanilla, and coconut milk, beating together well with a whisk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, whisking until well combined. Add the melted butter to the batter and mix in well.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes to allow the coconut flour time to absorb the liquids.
- Divide batter evenly between cupcake liners and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until tops of cake are firm to the touch and spring back.
- Remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
For the buttercream:
- Place the butter, honey, cinnamon, and coconut flour in a bowl and beat with a mixer until well combined. Beat in the coconut cream, 1 t. at a time, until fully incorporated. Mixture should be thick and glossy.
- Scoop into a piping back and pipe on top of cooled cupcakes.
- Mix the coconut palm sugar and ¼ t. cinnamon together and sprinkle desired amount on top of cupcakes.
I hope you love these paleo cupcakes with coconut flour.