I actually bag them up as pairs and keep them in my fridge all the time! I usually make a batch every single week, in fact! I send them with my husband for snacks at work and always have them for when I need a quick meal or on the go treat! My daughter even loves them! You can freeze them too if you want to make a few batches at a time.
Want More Gluten-Free Recipes?
My Natural Family
These bars are almost like a cross between a pumpkin cake and pumpkin pie. They are so moist and flavorful….lots of spice! I added a drizzle of melted white chocolate atop the bars for a little sweetness…they’re really not overly sweet bars at all. That could be totally optional, though. I just knew it would make them pop in the pictures and the flavors go well together. Melted dark chocolate would work well too.
30 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1 C. Oat Flour
- 1 1/2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 t. Baking Powder
- 1/2 t. Real Salt
- 2 t. Cinnamon
- 1/4 t. Allspice
- 1/4 t. Ground Ginger
- 1/3 C. Brown Sugar(packed)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 C. Pumpkin Puree (Fresh or Canned)
- 1/2 T. Vanilla
- 1/2 C. Pecans or Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 C. White or Dark Chocolate Chips, melted (optional)
- Grease an 8x8 glass baking dish. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice, ginger and brown sugar.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the top of the batter evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 23-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the dish for at least 20 minutes before slicing into squares.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the bars, if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Check out this recipe on Instagram:
Did you make this recipe? Take a photo and post on Instagram using hashtag @mynaturalfamily and I will follow you!
These gluten free pumpkin protein bars are full of flavor, but because they have protein powder in them, they are healthier. To find the recipe, go to mynaturalfamily.com and search for protein bars. #recipe #recipeoftheday #protein #dessert #pumpkin #food #cooking #delish #instafood #yum #glutenfree #lovecooking #healthy #healthyrecipes #healthyeating #foodporn #foodie #homemade #bakingday