This paleo coconut milk ice cream recipe is dairy free and so creamy. The strawberries and bananas make a sweet, flavorful ice cream and the rhubarb swirl gives the ice cream a sweet and tangy kick. This Paleo coconut milk ice cream recipe is amazing. I mean, come on – it only contains five whole ingredients and they are natural and good for your body! But did I mention that when combined it makes one of the most beloved desserts ever known to man! Ice Cream! Ice Cream! We all scream for ice cream. I dare you to try this recipe and say you truly did not enjoy the simpleness of the recipe and the flavor! I really think we have a winner on our hands with this one!
So find a friend or two you would like to share this joy with and enjoy the recipe. Let us know what you think about it and what you would suggest to improve or send us pictures of you enjoying it!
If you like this, please:
- Share it on Pinterest, Instagram
- Join my Paleo Recipes Facebook group
- Join my weekly Paleo Recipes Email Newsletter
- Follow my Pinterest Paleo Recipes board
- View my Paleo recipes index
- 2 C. Strawberries, sliced
- 2 medium Bananas, very ripe, sliced
- 2 small Stalks Rhubarb, Chopped
- ¼ C. Raw Honey
- ⅔ C. Canned Coconut Milk
- Lay the strawberry and banana sliced out on a parchment lined baking
- sheet, spacing so that the slices are not touching each other. Freeze
- overnight, or until firmly frozen.
- Place the chopped rhubarb and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a
- simmer. Cover and let simmer on medium heat for about 10 minute, stirring
- occasionally. Rhubarb should break down and the mixture should be jam-like
- in consistency. Place the rhubarb mixture in a air-tight container and
- refrigerate overnight, or until cold.
- Place the frozen banana and strawberry slices in a high-speed blender and
- pulse until the fruit becomes "crumb-like" and breaks up into small
- pieces. Add the coconut milk and blend until the mixture is smooth and
- creamy. You may need to push the mixture back down several times until
- this happens.
- Scoop the ice cream into a bowl and stir in the rhubarb mixture, swirling
- it through the strawberry ice cream. Scoop into dishes and serve