We have a Lemon Garlic Herb Crusted Paleo Baked Salmon Recipe for you. This fish is light and flaky and it only takes 10 minutes to bake. It only takes 10 minutes to bake this dish. It would be delicious with some wild rice or cauliflower rice, french bread and/or your choice of vegetables (all depending on what diet you are on, of course).
This is great for a quick, hearty meal. This recipe could work well on any type of fish, especially halibut or trout. I don’t know about you, but fish used to scare me. I live in the middle of the country where it’s hard to find good, fresh fish – especially wild-caught fish.
I love to order fish in restaurants, but for a long time, I was scared to cook it at home. It’s so easy to overcook it and confusing picking it out.*Please note that most of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase, you will receive the same price, but I will receive a little money for referring you to the product. This helps keep this blog free for you. I truly appreciate you supporting my blog.
But I get so sick of chicken and beef and fish is so healthy for you – especially salmon. So I came up with this Paleo baked salmon recipe so I would have a good go-to recipe for cooking fish.
This is a really good meal to make and impress your guests. Since it cooks so quickly, I just wait until my guests arrive and then throw it in my pre-heated oven.
They are always impressed and it’s so easy. I even like to do this with frozen fish, like the tilapia or halibut that Costco has. My 10-year-old son makes it often because fish is his favorite protein – so if he can do it, you can do it (hopefully. . .).
Click here to watch a video and see how fun and easy it is to make this Paleo baked salmon recipe:
What is your favorite type of fish? Why? Share with us in the comments below. If you want more fish dishes from me, check out my Quick, Easy Fish Veracruz Recipe or Grilled Mahi Mahi Recipe in a Lemon Butter Sauce (Carrabba’s Copycat).
This easy roasted vegetables recipe is my #1 way to cook vegetables. I’m obsessed and you will be too. Try it with any recipe.
If you like this Paleo Baked Salmon, you may also like these recipes:Print
I love this fish because it is super easy to prepare(5 minutes or less) and is fresh and colorful. This recipe would also be great using other types of fish, such as tilapia or halibut. Honestly, it is compatible with almost any fish.
- Place all ingredients except for salmon in a small bowl and melt in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Stir until combined.
- Place the salmon fillets on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using a pastry brush, coat the salmon with the lemon herb butter, evenly spreading it over the tops of each fillet.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees on the top or second to top rack for 10-12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Alternately the fish can be broiled on medium/high on the second to top rack for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through. This method will give you a bit more crunchy, caramelized crust.