I have never made banana bread before because I always thought it would be hard, but this banana bread with applesauce recipe was so easy, I can’t wait to buy more bananas! Cutting out the butter and adding a little vanilla and cinnamon for flavor makes it delicious and moist. Instead of butter, I used applesauce. I hope you enjoy, it definitely didn’t last long at my house, I think it was eaten by dinner time!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix flour, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl
- Mix brown sugar and applesauce until completely blended
- Add 2 eggs, vanilla, and bananas to the sugar and mix well
- Add wet ingredients into the dry and fold until all ingredients are wet
- Pour into a greased 9X5 bread pan
- Bake on 350 for 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
As a thank you for reading this blog post, please enter the giveaway below for a chance to win a free bottle of doTERRA Deep Blue Roll On 10ml and new Six Sisters' Stuff Cookbook that hasn't been released yet. a Rafflecopter giveaway
The fine print: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. My Natural Family is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I try my best to be honest and will not recommend product I truly don't believe in. The advice shared in this post has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.