This rosemary peach balsamic chicken recipe is so easy to put together and is such an elegant combo of flavors. Fresh summer peaches and rosemary pair so well with a rich balsamic reduction that coats the chicken thighs and results in a tender, glossy, flavorful dish.
This dish is surprisingly moist, rich and has a sweet flavor. This chicken is so easy to put together and is such an elegant combo of flavors. It looks so fancy for guests but it’s affordable and easy. Just get it going then do whatever you want while it’s baking!
I love the deep, rich flavor it gets from the balsamic vinegar and the moist, sweet flavor it gets from the peaches. The rosemary is a nice accent to both the balsamic vinegar and the peaches. I hope you will find it to be something different for dinner because if you’re like me sometimes, I tend to make the same recipes over and over and get sick of them.
Let us know what you think about this dish! Are there any adjustments you would make or that you wish you would have made?
Note: This chicken dish could also be made in a crockpot. Prepare as the recipe states but place the chicken and sauce in a crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours. Resume reduction of sauce as stated in the recipe.
You may also like these recipes:Print
Rosemary Peach Balsamic Chicken Recipe
This chicken is so easy to put together and is such an elegant combo of flavors. Fresh summer peaches and rosemary pair so well with a rich balsamic reduction that coats the chicken thighs and results in a tender, glossy, flavorful dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 90 minutes
- Total Time: 110 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Paleo
- 2 Tbl Avocado Oil
- 1 Onion (sliced thinly)
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary (stems removed, chopped)
- 1 ½ tsp Real Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 3 Peaches (pitted, sliced)
- ¼ Cup Honey
- ¾ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 10 Chicken Thighs (skin removed)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the avocado oil to medium/high. Add the onion, rosemary, salt and pepper, sautéing until the onion is translucent and soft, about 4-5 minutes. Add the peach slices to the pan and sauté with the onion for another 5 minutes. Add the honey and balsamic vinegar to the pan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for about 5 minutes, or until the sauce has reduced to a thick syrup. Do not reduce too long or the syrup will caramelize.
- Place the chicken thighs in a lightly greased baking dish. Pour the peach/balsamic sauce over the chicken, spreading the peaches over the chicken evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 ½ hours, or until tender and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and pour the liquid in the pan into a small saucepan.
- Bring the liquid to a boil over high heat and let boil down to a thick sauce, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the sauce back over the chicken, evenly coating.
Keywords: easy, elegant, fresh, healthy