Almond flour is moist and have a good flavor in my opinion superior to other gluten free flours for cookies because of the flavor, nutritional values and ease of use. Almond flour is also grain-free and almond flour cookies are a really good option if you want nutty flavor and a crunchy texture.
Have you ever cooked with almond flour? Well, if you haven’t, you might be changing your mind here soon. Have you ever wondered what the difference is between almond meal and almond flour? Almond meal is a little more coarse and includes the skins, while almond flour is more white and less coarse. Since I don’t want to have both in my house, I usually just buy this almond flour and call it good. Almond meal is easier to make yourself by blending in a good blender that can handle dry ingredients. So, really almond flour cookies are more or less the same as almond meal cookies.
I have found some great recipes for cookies that use almond flour instead of all purpose flour or other flours.
They look so good I can’t wait to try them! This could be your chance to try almond flour and see what you think about it.
Almond flour is more natural and healthier than normal flour which is a great thing in my book! So buckle up your seat belt for some of the best almond flour cookie recipes! 1 -2 -3 blast off!!
- 1. Gluten-Free Lemon Bars Recipe
- 2. Frozen-Inspired Paleo Spritz Cookies Recipe
- 3. Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
- 4. Paleo Chocolate Peppermint Swirl Soft Sugar Cookies Recipe
- 5. Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chips Recipe
- 6. Gluten Free “Oatmeal” Cookies Recipe
- 7. Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 8. Lemon Almond Shortbread Cookies Recipe
- 9. Healthy Flourless Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
- 10. Low-Carb Lava Cake Cookies Recipe
- 11. Amaretti Thins (Crunchy Almond Cookies) Recipe
- 12. Almond Flour Cookies with Almond Butter and Pistachios Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 13-25