Today we have a nice and simple recipe for you, a paleo sweet potato fries recipe. Although fries are simple to make it can be a little trickier to create a flavorful and tasty fry. The fries are seasoned perfectly and they do not contain any ingredients you could not have if living the Paleo lifestyle. They are so delicious you won’t be able to stop consuming them!
It is not super tricky to have a paleo sweet potato fries recipe but the other tricky part is having a condiment or dressing to dip them in. So the goal with this recipe is to enjoy eating them alone and not have to put any kind of sauce on them. They are great by themselves! So we hope that you try our recipe and let us know what you think about it!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the arrowroot starch, garlic powder, paprika,
- parsley, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into thin, long slices, about ¼" thick.
- The thinner your slices, the crispier your fries will be.
- Place the sliced sweet potatoes in a bowl.
- Pour the spice/arrowroot mixture on top of the sweet potatoes and toss
- until well coated.
- Drizzle the coconut oil over the potatoes and toss until evenly distributed.
- Lay out the sweet potatoes on the parchment lined sheets, spaced out in
- even layers and not touching, if possible.
- Bake on the top racks of the oven for 20 minutes, remove and turn the
- sweet potatoes over with a spatula, then finish cooking for another 5
- Fries are done when the flesh starts to look bubbly and turns golden brown
- in spots.