The following is a list of the best-ever gluten-free BBQ ideas and recipes. You're gonna want to get the grill fired up because you won't be able to resist any of these recipes!
I know a lot of people who love to use a grill to cook with since the high heat sears in the flavor and juices. I also think it's because it makes fewer pans to wash and because it doesn't heat up the house on those hot summer days.
Whatever your reasons for using a grill I think you'll really enjoy these recipes made to either cook on the grill or dishes that go well with a meal cooked on the grill.
So when you are having one of your next summer parties, try a few new recipes from this post. Once you make homemade bbq sauce that also happens to be gluten-free barbecue sauce, you'll wonder why you ever used store-bought sauce.
Here are some naturally gluten-free BBQ ideas that you don't necessarily need a recipe for -
- Corn on the cob
- Burgers (with gluten-free buns)
- Chicken with a homemade BBQ sauce
- Raw vegetable tray with ranch dip
- Ice cream
- If you are looking for some more desserts, check out this post.
Here's my favorite from my blog -
This recipe is so versatile! You can make just the chicken by itself with the marinade paired with your favorite BBQ side dish, make actual fajitas instead of a salad, or make it as is.
We like to serve this recipe when we have a cookout with lots of people because everyone can pick and choose how they want to eat their meal. Most of the children eat it super plain and most of the adults pile on the onions, peppers, tomatoes, avocado, and vinaigrette.
I also love how this is naturally gluten-free so people who say they don't like to eat healthy don't even realize it and I don't have to be that awkward person who is eating something different from everyone else.
I love how the vinaigrette only has a few simple ingredients and can come together quickly. I like to make extras to have on hand for the next week or so. It has lime, cilantro, garlic, honey, oil, white vinegar, and Real Salt *.
The marinade has almost the same ingredients but has the addition of some spices like cumin and chili powder.
Gluten-Free BBQ Recipes Index
- 20-Minute Paleo BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Grilled Mahi Mahi Recipe in a Lemon Butter Sauce
- Paleo Grilled Pineapple Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- Paleo Coleslaw Recipe
- Grilled Chicken Southwest Chili Lime Salad Recipe
- Skinny Honey Dijon Balsamic Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- Keto Cauliflower Potato Salad Recipe
- Red Pepper and Garlic Butter Grilled Salmon in Foil Recipe
- Paleo Grilled Steak Fajitas Recipe and Chimichurri Sauce
- Instant Pot Potato Salad Recipe with Smashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Mediterranean Paleo Grilled Chicken Recipe + Spiced Creamy Sauce
- Greek Yogurt Coleslaw Recipe
Gluten Free BBQ Ideas and Recipes - Get the Grill Fired Up!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
A list of the best ever gluten-free BBQ ideas and recipes. You're gonna want to get the grill fired up because you won't be able to resist any of these recipes!
- BBQ sauce
- potato salad
- Pick out a few to try today!
- Calories: 200
Keywords: Grill, BBQ
I love how these are all recipes my Dad wouldn't realize are gluten-free and would happily eat and not complain I was feeding him healthy food.