Gluten-Free Breakfast Recipes Index, Ideas, and Foods to Buy
It's always hard to find different things to eat especially for gluten-free breakfast so I asked the members of my Facebook page what they eat for breakfast and I was very pleased with the answers I received. Read below to see their answers.
What can you eat for breakfast on a gluten-free diet?
- Eggs and bacon
- GF waffles (Vans)
- Homemade gf pancakes
- Luna bar
- Protein shake
- Biscuits and gravy
- Milk and flavored Chex
- 7 point breakfast - waffles, and light sausage, eggs turkey bacon GF toast on the weekend
- Some type of GF cereal (Chex, Van's, Envirokidz, Fruity Pebbles are my usual brands) with rice milk
- Scrambled eggs, an omelet, steamed egg, or an egg sandwich.
- Yogurt with fruit & GF granola
- Turkey bacon and cheese gluten-free sandwich
- GF Eggo's
- Cottage cheese, hard-boiled egg and fruit
What breakfast items are usually gluten-free?
You don't always need a recipe for breakfast. You may already be eating a lot of things that are gluten-free. Some examples of that are:
- Hash Browns
What are some popular gluten-free cereals I can buy?
- Envirokidz Organic Gluten-Free Cereal
- Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten-Free Cereal
- Post Fruity Pebbles