It's always hard to find different things to eat especially for gluten-free breakfast so I asked the members of my Facebook page what they eat for breakfast and I was very pleased with the answers I received. Read below to see their answers.
What can you eat for breakfast on a gluten-free diet?
- Eggs and bacon
- GF waffles (Vans)
- Homemade gf pancakes
- Luna bar
- Protein shake
- Biscuits and gravy
- Milk and flavored Chex
- 7 point breakfast - waffles, and light sausage, eggs turkey bacon GF toast on the weekend
- Some type of GF cereal (Chex, Van's, Envirokidz, Fruity Pebbles are my usual brands) with rice milk
- Scrambled eggs, an omelet, steamed egg, or an egg sandwich.
- Yogurt with fruit & GF granola
- Turkey bacon and cheese gluten-free sandwich
- GF Eggo's
- Cottage cheese, hard-boiled egg and fruit
What breakfast items are usually gluten-free?
You don't always need a recipe for breakfast. You may already be eating a lot of things that are gluten-free. Some examples of that are:
- Hash Browns
What are some popular gluten-free cereals I can buy?
- Nature's Path Organic Gluten-Free Cereal
- Nature's Path Organic Gluten-Free Cereal, Whole O's
- Kay's Naturals Protein Cereal
- Nature's Path Organic Gluten-Free Granola Cereal *
- Envirokidz Organic Gluten-Free Cereal
- Corn Chex Cereal, Gluten-Free Cereal
- Post Fruity Pebbles
Are there any breakfast on-the-go items that are gluten-free I can buy?
- FlapJacked Gluten-Free Mighty Muffins *
- KIND Breakfast Bars, Peanut Butter, Gluten Free *
- KIND Bars, Raspberry Cashew & Chia, Gluten Free, Low Sugar
- Pamela's Products Gluten-Free Whenever Bar *
- Glutino, Gluten Free, Strawberry Breakfast Bars *
- Quick and Easy Paleo Egg Muffins Recipe
- Pumpkin Quinoa Flour Pancakes Recipe
- Chickpea Flour Pancakes Recipe
- Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe
- Gluten-Free Granola Bars Recipe
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe with Cream Cheese & Chocolate Chips
- Gluten-Free German Pancakes Recipe
- Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe with Creamy Peanut Butter Syrup
- Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Overnight Crockpot Pumpkin Oatmeal Recipe
- Basic, Healthy Overnight Oats Recipe Plus Five Variations and a Vegan Option
- Gluten-Free, Make-Ahead Breakfast Taquitos
- My Favorite Four-Ingredient Basic Chia Pudding Recipe Plus Three Variations
Gluten-Free Breakfast Recipes Index, Ideas, and Foods to Buy
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Having a gluten-free breakfast has never been so easy but I have an of index of breakfast recipes and they are all gluten free.
- chia pudding
- overnight oats
- granola bars
- banana bread
- Pick out a few to try today!
- Calories: 200
Keywords: gluten-free breakfast recipes, gf breakfast recipes
Thank you so much for these recipes! Eating gluten-free for breakfast really sucks and it's hard to find recipes I like. Especially ones that don't take a week to make.
Thanks so much for this list. It's just the sort of thing I was looking for to help me get out of my rut. I've been eating the same thing for breakfast every day for longer than I can remember and this gives me all sorts of new ideas!