This Paleo Beef Stew Slow Cooker recipe is great because it can be tossed in the slow cooker and cook all day while you do your tasks and then have a fantastic meal at the end of the day. You can cook it on high for 6 hours or on low 8-9. These two options provide some flexibility in your preparing dinner.
I love how good this tastes and it is so simple to make. It has your meat and vegetables in there already so you don’t need a ton of food to go with it on the side.*Please note that most of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase, you will receive the same price, but I will receive a little money for referring you to the product. This helps keep this blog free for you. I truly appreciate you supporting my blog.
If you like this Paleo Beef Stew Slow Cooker Recipe, you may also like these recipes:
Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- 2 Tbl Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb Stew Meat (beef cubed)
- 2 Large Parsnips peeled and cut into a large dice (use favorite potato if you don' eat Paleo)
- 8 Carrots peeled, cut into large chunks
- 1 Large Yellow Onion cut into large chunks
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorns
- 2 tsp Coarse Real Salt
- 4 Cups Beef Stock
- 1 Tbl Fresh Thyme roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cup Tapioca Flour (use corn starch if you don't eat Paleo)
- 2 Tbl Water
Cook on high for 6 hours (8-9 on low), or until beef is very tender.
Remove bay leaves and serve.