My son is on a Paleo diet and believe me, I know how hard it is. For lunches I love to make extra for dinner the night before, or right after dinner, I cook breakfast and lunch ahead of time. It’s not very hard to start some sort of meat cooking while I clean up from dinner and then throw that in the fridge for lunch the next day.
I don’t know if you are struggling with ideas of how your kids can carry their lunch to school or not. I used to really struggle with how my children could actually bring the food to school. Then I ran across these lunch box containers and they make it so much easier for me.
I can mix and match the different containers and I love how there are Blue Ice packs that fit the various sizes of containers. It makes it so much easier and it gives me a lot more options of what foods I can put in their lunch boxes.
I have paleo kids lunch recipes for taco, hamburgers, sandwiches, mac and cheese, muffins, pizza and many many more. I hope these recipes help make your life more simple and easier for you to find Paleo recipes for kids.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 45 Ideas for Paleo Kids Lunch & Recipes
- 1. Paleo Sweet Potato Bites with Guacamole and Bacon Recipe
- 2. Paleo Banana Bread Recipe
- 3. Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 4. Apple Paleo Muffins Recipe
- 5. Paleo Rainbow Smoothie Recipe
- 6. Paleo Brazil Nut Milk Recipe
- 7. Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- 8. Paleo Tropical Green Smoothie Recipe
- 9. Paleo Coconut Flour Bread Recipe
- 10. Paleo Biscuits Recipe that is Actually Light and Fluffy
- 11. Paleo Eggs In A Nest Recipe
- 12. Paleo Smoked Ham, Kale and Olives Frittate Cups Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 13-25