When I first started investigating Paleo diets I didn’t think that chocolate could possibly be Paleo, but it is. That made my life! Just make sure you always buy good Paleo chocolate chips such as the Enjoy Life brand, you can buy them Here
Personally, I recommend that you don’t eat too many sweets on the Paleo diet. However, sometimes you just need something sweet and sometimes you have an event to go to and you need to bring a dessert – or you want to bring something you can eat so you’re not the only person sitting there not eating dessert.
Many of these desserts will fool those people that don’t like healthy food. I’m not going to lie though, not all of these recipes will fool them. Different flours have different textures and flavors. Take coconut flour for example, it is one flour that tastes so different than normal flours and the texture is so different that people will notice that one.
Finally something to eat that tastes real good and sweet on the Paleo diet. Yeah, for dessert. Enjoy all of these Paleo dessert recipes and let me know which ones are your favorites.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 50 Best Paleo Dessert Recipes
- 1. Caramelized Banana Pecan Paleo Ice Cream Recipe
- 2. Paleo Snickerdoodle Cupcakes Recipe
- 3. Paleo Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chips Recipe
- 4. Paleo Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- 5. Paleo Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 6. Paleo Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- 7. Paleo Lemon Bars Recipe
- 8. Paleo Apple Crisp Recipe
- 9. Paleo Strawberry Rhubarb Swirl Ice Cream Recipe
- 10. Paleo Wendy’s Copycat Frosty Recipe
- 11. Paleo Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
- 12. Paleo Chocolate Peppermint Swirl Soft Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 13-25