Lately I have been incorporating more and more Quinoa into my daily meals, but for the most part I have been only trying dinner recipes.
I hadn’t thought much about using Quinoa for breakfast foods until I came upon a recipe and actually made it, unlike many other recipes I have found and never made, and I loved it.
Since then I have been on a quest to find a variety of good Quinoa breakfast recipes that I could try and put in my monthly menu rotation.
Please go and try at least one of these amazing recipes. Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day and since Quinoa is full of protein, fiber, calcium, etc. it is a great way to start your day off right.
For purchasing or making quinoa flour, there are several options.
Please read these articles for more information –
For more quinoa recipes on our blog, please read the following posts:
- 1. Quinoa Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling and Streusel Topping
- 2. Quinoa Granola Recipe
- 3. Quinoa Breakfast Bars Recipe
- 4. Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bites Recipe
- 5. Tropical Quinoa Porridge Parfait Recipe
- 6. Quinoa Parfait Recipe
- 7. Veggie Quinoa Breakfast Bowl Recipe
- 8. Caramelized Fruit Coconut Quinoa Porridge Recipe
- 9. Quinoa Breakfast Hash Browns Recipe
- 10. Coconut, Almond and Quinoa Breakfast Cakes Recipe
- 11. Vegan Quinoa Stuffed Pears Recipe
- 12. Blueberry Almond Streusel Muffins Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 13-25