Clean eating is a little more involved than just eating homemade, from scratch foods. It’s not eating any processed foods, so no sugar, white flour or food additives.
Eating clean, or “real” really doesn’t have to be difficult and once you get used to it, you start to think that all the processed junk out there in the world looks, smells and tastes disgusting – at least that’s what has happened with my children and me.
My children have become food snobs now that we eat clean. They won’t eat anything frozen and now they don’t even want to eat school lunch. They also think most restaurants aren’t very good. It’s pretty sad when my 10 year-olds can cook food that tastes better than a lot of restaurants out there.
I love to use the crock pot (or slow cooker). It is so easy – throw it in and forget about it for awhile – come back later and dinner is made. I thought it would be fun to find a lot of good crock pot clean eating recipes.
Here is what I came up with – a list of 50 clean eating slow cooker recipes. Which ones are your favorites?
- My Top 3 Favorite Clean Eating Crock Pot Recipes
- Clean Eating Crock Pot Recipes List
- 1. Easy Pot Roast Crock Pot Recipe
- 2. Paleo Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe
- 3. Nourishing Crock Pot Paleo Chicken Soup Recipe
- 4. Slow Cooker Clean Eating White Chicken Chili Recipe
- 5. Clean Eating Sloppy Joe Recipe
- 6. Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- 7. Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- 8. Crock Pot Chili Verde Recipe
- 9. Crock Pot Roast Recipe with a Sugar Free Chimichurri Sauce
- 10. Clean Eating Slow Cooker Molten Lava Cake Recipe
- 11. Clean Eating Overnight Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Recipe
- 12. Crock Pot Clean Eating Bread Recipe
- Click here to see Clean Eating crock pot recipes 13-25
My Top 3 Favorite Clean Eating Crock Pot Recipes
|Easy Pot Roast Crock Pot Recipe||Just throw the ingredients in your slower cooker and make a simple recipe with the liquid from the pot when you are done.||Get the recipe|
|Slow Cooker Clean Eating White Chicken Chili Recipe||I love throwing all the ingredients in at once. I especially like the green chilies in it and often substitute them with jalapenos.||Get the recipe|
Clean Eating Sloppy Joe Recipe
|This is one of my children’s favorite meals and one of my favorites for large family parties because I can make it ahead of time and keep it warm in the crock pot and everyone loves it, no matter what their diet is.||Get the recipe|
Clean Eating Crock Pot Recipes List
This is a very popular recipe on my blog. It’s really easy and I love how you make your own gravy from the broth left in the crock pot.