If you see a recipe you like, you may either click on the title or the image and it will bring you to the recipe. The first few recipes are mine and the rest are from other Paleo bloggers. You may think I’m crazy, but I actually own three crock pots. The main reason I have so many is so I can make bone broth in one all the time, one for the main dish and one for the side dish. Plus, I come from a large family and it’s nice to have a few extras around for family parties or to loan to family and friends.
I don’t believe in fancy slow cookers. I actually get annoyed by digital ones. Since when did things become so complicated? All three of my slow cookers are the same. (See it here). It has high, low and warm settings. I do like the ones where you can clamp down the lid so I can transport it to parties and not have it spill. I don’t see a need for any other features. For one thing, my mom has a digital crock pot and it can only be set for 12 hours. That doesn’t work when you want to cook bone broth for a few days. Plus, my mom’s crock pot just goes to keep warm mode when the time is up, even if it’s not really done.
To make your life easier, I am listing the main ingredients below each recipe title to help you decide if you want to see the recipe.
Click this link to find other Paleo crock pot recipes. How often do you use the crock pot? Do you only use it certain times of the year, or year-round?
- 1. Crockpot Garlic Honey Chicken Recipe
- 2. Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 3. Slow Cooker Chipotle Pumpkin Chicken Recipe
- 4. Slow Cooked Lamb Roast Recipe
- 5. Soy & Ginger Crock-Pot Pork Ribs Recipe
- 6. Crock Pot Fire Roasted Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- 7. Paleo Green Chili Pork with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- 8. Slow Cooker Ham Recipe
- 9. Crock Pot Paleo Cookies with Chocolate Chips Recipe
- 10. Crock Pot Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 11. Crock Pot Chicken Stock Recipe
- 12. How To Make Beef Broth Recipe
- Click here to see Paleo crock pot recipes 13-25
chicken thighs – balsamic vinegar – honey – arrowroot powder
chicken breasts – lime – green chilis – salsa – bell peppers – onions
chicken breasts – canned pumpkin – chipotle
lamb roast – kalamata olives – garlic