I have come up with this list of clean eating soup recipes which means the ingredients are in their natural state.
There are so many different kinds of soup and they are definitely not all healthy for you.
There are many reasons why soup is so great. For one, soup is so versatile and can be easily adapted to different lifestyles. Soup is also usually easy to prepare and can be made ahead of time (definitely a plus in my book).
The flavors in soup melt nicely together and is a great way to eat a lot of vegetables. Another plus is that you can keep soup warm on the stove for longer periods of time without the taste being compromised.
It is very important to know that not all cans or boxes or cubes of any kind of broth or bullion or stock whether it be chicken, beef or vegetable may not be clean eating. Some brands might be but a lot are not. That is for you to decide but if you want a great clean eating homemade chicken broth/stock recipe, this one is a really good one. You could follow this recipe to make a beef or vegetable broth recipe if you want, just substitute beef or vegetables in place of the chicken.
This recipe would be great to go with almost any of these clean eating soup recipes:
If you like this post you may also like these other posts:
- 1. Crock Pot Paleo Chicken Soup Recipe
- 2. Vegan Black Bean Soup Recipe
- 3. Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- 4. Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- 5. Maafe West African Peanut Soup Recipe
- 6. Cauliflower Soup with Garlic Scapes Recipe
- 7. Clean “Turkey Bacon” Split Pea Soup Recipe
- 8. Greek Lentil Soup Faki Recipe
- 9. Veggie Packed Soup Recipe
- 10. Slow Cooker White Bean Soup Recipe
- 11. Homemade Chicken Zucchini Noodle Soup Recipe
- 12. Split Pea Soup Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 13-25