Here at My Natural Family, we love doTERRA Essential Oils and we are excited to give away a 10ml Deep Blue Roll On. Please enter using the form below.
My husband LOVES Deep Blue. He uses it like how you would use Icy Hot to roll on sore muscles and joints and melt the pain away. He also loves to use it along with Past Tense for headaches. How do you use Deep Blue? If you would rather just buy a Deep Blue or learn about my personal incentives for signing up for doTERRA, including $50 in free oils, please read here about Deep Blue and here about the incentives.
Please note that leaving a comment on this page does not count as a giveaway entry but any other page on our site does.a Rafflecopter giveaway
My Current, Ongoing Incentives to Sign Up for doTERRASign up for doTERRA as a Wellness Advocate (not Preferred Member) with a 100 PV first order (to see PV, look at the volume column. For the first order, this is usually $150 or so since the enrollment fee doesn't have PV) and get:
- 50 PV of free doTERRA essential oils of your choice (After signing up, please contact us with what oil and/or oils you would like)
- The Share Success Live Guide with helpful ideas and recipes of how to use essential oils in your daily life
- 100 PV of free oils and the Modern Essentials book
- 50 PV of free oils (This is on top of the 20% Fast Start Bonus you will receive from doTERRA for the first 60 days)
- I add at least one person to your team for every person you sign up
- All the above incentives to everyone on your team
Current doTERRA Corporate Incentive
Have you been waiting to join doTERRA at wholesale cost? Here is your opportunity! If you sign up for doTERRA before May 31st with a 100 PV + order, you receive 50 product credits FREE and $50 in free essential oils from me. (An example of a 100 PV initial order is the Family Physician Kit with Slim & Sassy. It costs $150, is 110 PV and includes 11 small bottles of the most popular oils and the enrollment fee is included.) There is no further obligation. Click for details, including my $50 incentive.