Another of my favorite Paleo kids breakfast recipes is the flower power eggs recipe. They are so cute the kids just adore them and they are so quick and easy to make and the kids get vegetables for breakfast too. That is a big bonus. Oh my, I hate to admit it so openly but I love those eggs too. Another kids favorite is the homemade Nutella, what kid doesn’t like chocolate and Nutella. You have got to try that recipe.
I hope these recipes find you and your family healthy and happy. Eating healthy will go a long way to making you happy that’s for sure.
If you are looking for more great Paleo recipes that are kid friendly check this book out.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 Paleo Kids Recipes They Will Beg You to Make!
- 1. Paleo Pancakes Recipe
- 2. Paleo Coconut Flour Bread Recipe
- 3. Paleo Quick Egg Muffins Recipe
- 4. Paleo Biscuits Recipe
- 5. Chocolate Zucchini Paleo Waffles Recipe
- 6. Paleo Honey Roasted Tropical Granola Recipe
- 7. Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- 8. Paleo Tropical Green Smoothie Recipe
- 9. Paleo Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Puffs Cereal Recipe
- 10. Paleo Flower Power Eggs Recipe
- 11. Paleo Muddy Buddies Recipe
- 12. Paleo Elvis Pancakes Recipe
25 Paleo Kids Dessert Recipes That Will Make Your Day!
25 Paleo Kids Dinner Recipes They Will Beg You to Eat!
25 Paleo Kids Recipes They Will Beg You to Make!
Greens – Banana – Orange – Pineapple – Avocado – Coconut Milk