I grew up on my mother’s meatball recipe which was some ground beef, some breadcrumbs an egg and a can of cream of mushroom soup mixed with water for sauce. I liked it back then, but I don’t like it now, the processed soup is not for my taste buds now and it definitely isn’t Paleo.
I have a good variety of recipes and you’re sure to find your favorite meatball recipe here. Some of these recipes are made with beef, some are made with chicken, turkey or lamb and some are made with pork sausage added.
If you haven’t tried making your own ground chicken in the food processor, it’s really easy (easier if they are slightly frozen). I love chicken meatballs because the texture is good, they are light and easier to chew then regular chicken breast and they go really well with certain flavors, like Thai Paleo chicken meatballs. Paleo turkey meatballs are similar to the chicken ones and nice since it’s getting easier all the time to find ground turkey at the grocery store.
You better try them all out all of these recipes and let me know which ones are are favorite. I am going to try the Avocado Stuffed Meatballs Recipe first. Which recipes do you want to try?
Other Paleo recipes you may also be interested in:
- Paleo Meatballs Recipes
- 1. Paleo Mustard-Maple Glazed Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- 2. Paleo Spicy Tandoori Lamb Meatballs Recipe
- 3. Paleo Balsamic Glazed Meatballs Recipe
- 4. Paleo Version of Nonni’s Meatballs Recipe
- 5. Paleo Spicy Chicken (Kofta) Curry Meatball Recipe
- 6. Paleo Chorizo Spiced Meatballs Recipe
- 7. Paleo Asian Glazed Meatballs Recipe
- 8. Paleo Potsticker Meatball Asian Noodle Soup Recipe
- 9. Paleo Italian Chicken Meatballs & Sweet Potato Spaghetti Recipe
- 10. Paleo Avocado Stuffed Meatballs Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 11-20