I grew up on my mother’s meatball recipe which was some ground beef, some breadcrumbs an egg and a can of cream of mushroom soup mixed with water for sauce. I liked it back then, but I don’t like it now, the processed soup is not for my taste buds now and it definitely isn’t Paleo.
I have a good variety and you’re sure to find your favorite paleo meatball recipe here. Some of these Paleo meatball recipes are made with beef, some are made with chicken, turkey or lamb and some are made with pork sausage added.
If you haven’t tried making your own ground chicken in the food processor, it’s really easy (easier if they are slightly frozen). I love chicken meatballs because the texture is good, they are light and easier to chew then regular chicken breast and they go really well with certain flavors, like thai Paleo chicken meatballs. Paleo turkey meatballs are similar to the chicken ones and nice since it’s getting easier all the time to find ground turkey at the grocery store.
You better try them all out and let me know which ones are are favorite. I am going to try the Avocado Stuffed Meatballs Recipe first.
- 1. Mustard-Maple Glazed Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- 2. Spicy Tandoori Lamb Meatballs Recipe
- 3. Balsamic Glazed Meatballs Recipe
- 4. Paleo Version of Nonni’s Meatballs Recipe
- 5. Spicy Chicken (Kofta) Curry Meatball Recipe
- 6. Chorizo Spiced Meatballs Recipe
- 7. Asian Glazed Meatballs Recipe
- 8. Potsticker Meatball Asian Noodle Soup Recipe
- 9. Italian Chicken Meatballs & Sweet Potato Spaghetti Recipe
- 10. Avocado Stuffed Meatballs Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 11-20