I started looking for good Paleo Halloween recipes and all of the good blogger’s Halloween recipes were about candy, cookies, doughnuts, muffins, cupcakes and tarts. So, here you have it – some delicious Paleo recipes to make for Halloween parties, treats, snacks and to give away when those ghosts and goblins come begging at your door.
I do have a great pumpkin soup recipe you can make for dinner on Halloween. Pumpkin puree is the main ingredient in a lot of these Paleo recipes, it’s so much better fresh. If you have pumpkin in your garden like I do, it is a great way to use it. Or if you don’t have pumpkin in your garden, pick up a baking pumpkin from the grocery store, farmer’s market or pumpkin patch. Make sure you get the baking pumpkins. They are small, dense and usually deeper in color.
Pumpkins are meant to be eaten, they are not just for decorations or to be smashed by bored teenagers. Have fun trying out all of these recipes, they all look so fun to make and eat. You shouldn’t want for fun Halloween recipes now.
What do you make for dinner on Halloween night? I swear that’s the hardest night to make dinner. My children always want to be the first in the neighborhood to trick-or-treat and do NOT want to eat dinner first – but if we until we’re done, they are starving and just want to eat candy. I used to order pizza, but that’s out of the question now. So most of the time I make something in the crock pot. That way dinner can be ready when we get home and I can eat a little here and there and daddy can eat at a normal time while he hands out the candy.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 Paleo Halloween Recipes for the Best Party Ever!
- 1. Paleo Pumpkin Squash Soup with Sage Recipe
- 2. Paleo Whoopie Pies With Pumpkin Filling Recipe
- 3. Paleo Chocolate Pumpkin Tart Recipe
- 4. Raw Paleo Caramel Apples Recipe
- 5. Paleo Spooky Banana Pops Recipe
- 6. Paleo Apple Cider Donuts with Apple Cider Caramel Glaze Recipe
- 7. Paleo Salted Dark Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 8. Paleo Pumpkin Apricot and Macadamia Balls Recipe
- 9. Paleo Pumpkin Cake Pops Recipe
- 10. Paleo Candy Apple Wedges Recipe
- 11. Paleo Candy Skull Crushers Recipe
- 12. Baked Paleo Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts Recipe
25 Paleo Halloween Recipes for the Best Party Ever!